Thursday, February 4, 2010

Looking to Move On...

Looking to Move On... - 26 (Seoul)
Date: 2010-02-04, 10:51PM KT
Reply To This Post

Hello ladies. I’m a single man who just moved to Seoul and needs a little companionship. To be honest, I’m not really all that interested in dating, but my parents and my friends have told me it’s time to move on… time to start over… time to forget.

Physically, I’m about 5’10”, 185 lbs. That’s about fifteen pounds than I used to be, but I haven’t had much motivation to exercise, or do anything else, lately. Really Julie, I promise I’ll get off the couch and catch some sunlight when the winter's through.

Shit. I just called you Julie, didn’t I? Sorry. Force of habit.

I’m not much of a drinker/clubber type, so party girls need not apply. Truthfully, I haven’t left the house much these last couple of months. I’ve been having a little trouble getting over my ex.

I’ve just missed you so much. I don’t care what my friends thought. As far as I’m concerned, you were the right one for me. It doesn’t matter if you made more money than me, or that we liked different things, or that you slept with Ryan Jacobs that two weeks we were broken up. I loved you and I know you loved me.

I still remember the day you were taken away from me. “Freak accident”. That was what they called it. Really, they’re just trying to cover their asses. They should have cleared all those rocks from the road. Didn’t it occur to them that maybe, just maybe, a big eighteen-wheeler might drive by and shoot one of those bastards up? I… I wish I knew what had happened, maybe I could have helped. I thought you had fainted. One minute you were walking next to me and the next…well, you just fell Julie, how was I supposed to know what to do? How could I -

- Dammit. My shrink said this might happen. I’m sorry ladies, but it’s very hard for me to focus right now.

Anyways, I’m looking for a good-hearted girl who can help me out through these tough times. If possible, I would prefer for you to be about 5’6”, 115 lbs, with blond hair with short bangs but that cute little frayed look at the back you always wore. I’d also be thrilled if you had that birthmark on your right shoulder and that sleepy look you always had when you had too much wine.

Also, bonus points if your name is, or will answer to, “Julie”.


* Location: Seoul
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1585388776

No comments: