Sunday, September 5, 2010

RE: I am a woman seeking a man with a truck

I am a woman seeking a man with a truck (50ish arapahoe and 95th street)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-08-24, 3:50PM MDT

Reply to: pers-XXXXXXXXXXXXXX@craigslist.org
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi!

I need something moved - it is only a few miles.
Wouldn't it be great if you helped me and there was chemistry??

or even a new friendship!

I will help pay for gas.

Please send a photo - thanks.

•Location: 50ish arapahoe and 95th street
•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1917207015

RE: I am a woman seeking a man with a truck
Colin Heintze to pers-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
12:07 AM (7 minutes ago)

Roger that, I get your meaning.

Lets skip all the fucking bullshit and get straight to the point. My name is Hank. Just Hank for now - if you're on the level, maybe later we can have that "relationship" you were talking about. For now, just ask around at the truck stops on I-20 and everyone will tell you that Hank is the type of guy you want a relationship with, the type of guy that always comes through and never tries any sketch bullshit. Ask anyone and they'll tell you that Hank's product is the best around, and I've moved product from here to South Florida, so transporting it a few miles won't be a problem.

I've got the truck you need, been cooking in it since the apartment I was renting burned down because my dumb-shit cousin didn't bleed the valves on the pressure cooker. Whatever, the truck's better anyways - everything cooked, prepped, and delivered in one place, and no nosy neighbors complaining about the ammonia smell. Got the "chemistry" you're looking for, too. And this ain't no backwoods fuckin' hillbilly chemistry, neither. I'm talking about 99% purity, cooked with lab-grade ingredients, not some trailer-trash cocktail made from the stuff under the sink.

You'll pay for gas? Hell, you'll pay for a lot more than that. I'm gonna need sufedrine, at least 200 packs, methyl alcohol, and sodium benzoate. I'm not running a charity here, so if you want a "relationship" with me, you gotta put in your own work. If everything goes smoothly, we can talk points off the percentage. But, maybe that's thinking too far ahead. For the time being, I just need to make sure I can trust you enough to do business.

You wanna find me, ask around.

No comments: