Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Encyclopedia of Assholes is Up!

Greetings, fellow seekers of the new flesh.

You may have noticed it's been about a month since my last post. Allow me to explain:
1) Shut up.
2) Being bitter and lonely is a full-time job.
3) Shut up.
4) I've been working on a super-secret new project, and like another super-secret project, it ends with the phrase "I am become death, the destroyer of worlds". It's called The Encyclopedia of Assholes, the everyman's handy reference book to those people, places, and animals that make the thought of death seem like a sweet release. So, for the literally tens of fans of this page, head on over to http://encyclopediaofassholes.blogspot.com/ for even more hate-filled nihilism. Oh, and don't be a jerk - become a follower, and leave comments... especially if it's a hateful comment. In the meantime, I will still be doing Epic Date Fail, since I know that, for many of you, EDF is your only brief reprieve from your lives of quiet desperation. Enjoy, and keep reaching for the stars!

No comments: