Friday, December 4, 2009

Normal Guy Searching for a Good Woman

Normal Guy Searching for a Good Woman - 26 (Seoul)


Date: 2009-12-05, 2:55AM KT


Hi girls! I’ve never done this sort of thing before so… where to begin? I guess I could say I’m a pretty normal guy. I like sports, drinking beer, reading the occasional book, and good conversation. The latter, especially, is really important to me – no more boring girls, not at my age, not at this point in my life!

Physically, I’d describe myself as pretty average. I’m about 5’10”, 175 lbs, black hair. I try to dress well, though sometimes time and circumstances means I have to be a jeans-and-t-shirt kinda guy for the day. I really…really…arrrrgghhhhh

[Thank God I was able to break through! Please, ladies, don’t listen to him! He already has two women in the crawlspace. I couldn’t live with myself if he found a third. No, not yet! I…won’t… let… you win! Dr. Friedman, where are you? We need more of the serum. You’d know how to fix this. What should I…no…no…not yet!]

Ahem. Sorry about that. As I was saying, I really enjoy a laid-back time. Cuddling up on the couch, watching movies – I’m not really a bar/club/party guy. That doesn’t mean I don’t know how to have fu –

[Please, listen! I can’t control him much longer! For your safety, you must stay away! Kill me if you must… I’d rather die and take him with me than see him hurt another person -]

- Fool! How dare you! Dr. Friedman can’t help you anymore… I saw to that. I was always the stronger one! Now it is you who shall be doomed to exile in the limbo of my subconscious!

(Hello…? What’s all that noise? Are you fighting again, mommy and daddy?)

Oh great, you woke the kid up. And we’re not you’re mommy and daddy, dummy. They died fifteen years ago - or don’t you remember the fire?

[You can’t talk to him that way!]

(Mommy, daddy, please don’t fight! I’ll be good, I promise! Just don’t put me in the punishment box again… it’s so dark… in the punishment box…)

{CHOOOOOOOOCOLATE! ME WANT CHOOOOOOOOOCOLATE!}

Dammit, not this guy again.
[Dammit, not this guy again.]

{ME WANT CHOOOOOOOOOCOLATE! NOW NOW NOW!}

[You’ve left me no choice. I must destroy you…all of you - even if it means destroying myself.]

Hah! I’d like to see you try… wait, what are you doing? Stop that! Get our hand away from that knife! I said stop!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that ladies. Noisy…neighbors. Anyways, if any of you are interested in a chill date with a down-to-earth guy, just hit me up!

Location: Seoul
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




PostingID: 1494769805

No comments: