Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm the Positive Guy who Thinky Kinky LOL

I'm the Positive Guy who Thinky Kinky LOL - 26 (Seoul)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-25, 1:26AM KT

Reply To This Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all you lovely lasses and great gals out in craigslist country! Ben Spock here, meet to please you lol! I'm the conductor on this crazy train called love and am looking for a co-pilot to ride the rails of life with. I'm single, ready to mingle, equal parts Goofus and Gallant and looking for the same - silly, sassy, sardonic, and wanting to indulge in extreme historical rape scenarios.

I don't want any Gloomy Gails or Bitter Bettys. You only live once, so live laughing! You'll always see a face on my grin, cause I'm not the kind of guy to get the sniffles if life doesn't go my way. Not like the hundreds of thousands of Chinese women violated by Japanese soldiers during Japan's brutal twelve-year occupation of the Chinese mainland, which we'll be playing if you decide to take a ride with this wild and crazy guy lol! Don't judge me, that's why it's called a kink - it puts a twist in all those stiff necks out there!

Okay, I'll be the first to admit it - I'm no Alec Baldwin... not even a Billy Baldwin! I love life and don't take myself too seriously, so you won't see me strutting around showing off my muscles or drinking protein shakes. They call em' love handles cause' you gotta be able to handle them to love me, baby! Honestly though, you won't be seeing much of me through my uniform, as we will be reenacting the fall of Berlin with you as a panicking German woman and me as a rampaging Soviet commander ordered by the Politburo to drive the Germans West through a sustained campaign of terror and sexual violence.

Don't worry, I'm not just into modern scenarios, either! Those who don't remember history are... I can't remember, but it sounded good lol! Of course, The millions of women living prior to the twentieth century forcibly penetrated by their husbands with no legal protection couldn't forget!

So, if you're a lover of life, a cheeky chick with an amazing attitude, and have an urge for extreme debasement and sexual domination in a historical setting, hit me up. Don't be like the women of 1990's Kosovo - say yes!

Location: Seoul
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: