Friday, February 13, 2009

Travel and "Adventure"

Travel and "Adventure" - 25 (Denver)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-1033228540@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-13, 10:32AM MST

Hey there ladies, what's up? I'm looking for a very trusting and adventurous young woman to travel to with me to Thailand, Laos, and Taiwan where I am involved in a very lucrative import/export business.

As far as looks are concerned, I'm not shallow! I feel true beauty is on the inside - in the cornea of the eye, the kidneys, lungs, and bone marrow. All I ask from you before our adventures in the orient is a few rounds of intensive medical testing and the answer to a few questions: have you ever been diagnosed with glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, leukemia, hepatitis, or cirrhosis of the liver? How much alcohol and tobacco do you consume, if any? Would you be willing to sign over power of attorney even though you can't read a contract written in Thai?

Also, what's your blood type? That would be really, really helpful.

Location: Denver
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1033228540

No comments: