Monday, January 12, 2009

Herro

Herro - 25 (Denver, Osaka)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-990157557@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-12, 1:20PM MST

Hello. I am Hoshi and I here traveling on business from Japan. I make robot that translate into English, help find good caucasian girl for disco sex time. You have school uniform with big yellow bow? That is good. I have interactive sex stylus, make digital rape then presents for all. Waiter, more sake thank you please? You may giggle or cry after erotic tentacle. I haven't touched real woman in years. Japan social institutions collapsing, virtual life only means of social face-time with bouncing disco girls. We make romantic rock music, then battle.

Location: Denver, Osaka
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 990157557

No comments: