Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm Kinda a Big Deal

Yeah, I'm Kinda a Big Deal (Denver, HOLLYWOOD)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-985532976@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-01-08, 4:54PM MST

Hey babes, just wanted to let you know I'm back on the market. I just recently let my girlfriend go - great kid, nice and neat, love her to death, but couldn't work a room for shit. You see, I'm in the picture business. You may remember me as the second unit assistant director of THE CRAFT starrring NEVE CAMPBELL. I was also the production manager on the episode of SUDDENLY SUSAN starring a young SHIA LEBEOUF. Yeah, he gave me his home number and we still keep in touch. That's right, any time I want to talk to SHIA LEBEOUF I just need to scroll down my phone, look between LARGEMAN, JACK (the body double for one little NICHOLAS CAGE) and LINKLATER, RICHARD and there he is, ready to take my call. He's a real special kid - and GREAT hair.

So, if any of you ladies would like to make themselves look better by showing up to places tittering on my arm, then let my assistant JANICE know and we'll schedule some face time. Just make sure that you look good, play nice, and for CHRIST's sake, if the WEINSTEINS show up, laugh at their jokes.

Location: Denver, HOLLYWOOD
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 985532976

No comments: