Sunday, December 14, 2008

Can You Be Discreet? I Can.

Can You Be Discreet? I Can. (Olympus)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-957866406@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-14, 3:03PM MST

Heartiest greetings, comely lasses! Allow me to tell you about myself:
I am recently retired and wanting to settle down after many years of being the boss. I also have just divorced my wife of untold years - we were never very compatible, and I lived in constant fear of her catastrophic tantrums. Here's where the need for discretion comes in: despite the fact that the divorce was finalized many years ago, she continues to obsessively spy on, watch, and attempt to humiliate me. After matrimony with such a vainglorious and jealous shrew who could blame me for my little dalliances? My wife, however, almost always found out about my indiscretions, her powers of perception being nearly as keen as my own. Of course, it did not help that I impregnated with my epic seed many of the women with whom I sought pleasurable diversion, and these women tended to bear children whose names were, by a young age, heaped upon with glory and honor. My favorite son, for example, she attempted to kill out of sheer jealousy by placing two serpents in his cradle(crazy bitch, right?). Luckily, he was a strong lad and strangled the two beasts before they could cause him any harm. Still, she managed to make his life a living hell throughout his adolescence, adulthood, and ultimately his untimely death. Another of my favorite bastard-sons she connivingly convinced his maternal grandfather to murder, a slight my brother and I did not take lightly. Let's just say Katrina had nothing on what we did - Argos won't be hosting the superbowl anytime soon, if you know what I mean.
So, with that in mind, are there any beautiful young maidens looking for a good time? You don't really have to respond - if you should happen to walk into your bedroom and see a swan, a bull, or a shower of gold sitting on your bed know that it's gonna happen, whether you want it or not.

Location: Olympus
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 957866406

No comments: