Tuesday, December 9, 2008

RE: REAL WOMEN ONLY!!!! PLEASE!

REAL WOMEN ONLY!!!! PLEASE! 20-50? - 22 (DTC)

Reply to: pers-951922564@craigslist.org [?]Date: 2008-12-09, 6:53PM MST

Please be real! i hat fake adds! you dont need to advertise your site to me i wont respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways i am a good looking grad student in law school looking for some axtra fun! I Who would want to go out and have some fun... local bar or a movie or whatever you would like. If your SHY then open up! you only live onces! drop me a line. dont wait, dont be too lat

Colin Heintze to pers-951922564 show details 9:18 PM

Wow i saw you're post and wanted too say you that im totally real! I saw your in law school and I luv educated men. Im really educated myself im an associater professor of english at the unversity of colorado and have been published in harpers, newyorker, the atantic, n new rebuplic and any man who want too be wit me got to have a brain, no what I meen?

No comments: