Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Need a Wholesome-looking Woman

Need a Wholesome-looking Woman - 25 (Denver)
Reply to: pers-943298645@craigslist.org [?]Date: 2008-12-03, 9:38AM MST

Hi there, ladies! Due to unforeseen events concerning the economy (read: I lost my job), I've had to take work that, while very high-paying, has put a considerable amount of stress on me. My new job requires a lot of travel, mostly between Cali, Columbia, Jalisco, Mexico, and Miami, Florida. What I am seeking is a girl who can possibly keep me company on these long business excursions. You should be innocent-looking, bubbly, and have all the external trappings of a naive tourist girl - the type that wouldn't draw any attention from airport security or U.S. Customs agents. If you're bilingual, that's also a plus: English and Spanish, though knowing a little bit of Russian might come in handy too. Any girl who responds to this ad should also have excellent bowel control. Strange as it sounds, I can't stress that last part enough.

Location: Denver
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 943298645

No comments: