Tuesday, November 25, 2008

RE: An Inspirational Date Fail

Reply to: pers-933287173@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-25, 12:16AM MST


Hi all! My name is Krissy. Here's what I believe, God made MAN to be
the pursuer. I have tended to be the pursuer at times and everytime I
am reminded that the man should be.

As far as my "religious beliefs, I believe that Jesus died for our
sins and there is no way on this earth to follow God's laws to the
fullest, meaning even to not have anger in our hearts, or lust, or to
EVER lie, etc. That's why Jesus came...

With that said, here's a little about me. I am 25 years old, was born
in NY. I am a live-in nanny for three girls. I'v never been married,
and no kids. I love music! I love being with people, especially people
I love. I wear my heart on my sleeve, sometimes that's good sometimes
that bad, but its the way God made me so I ges He always sees it as
good. I have my own car, and SOOO glad too. There is much more, I
believe you NEVER stop getting to know a person. There's always
something more to learn about someone.

My favorite bible verse is "Come to Me, all you who are weary and
burdened, and I will give you rest, take My yoke upon you and learn
from Me, for I am gentle and kind and you will find rest for your
souls" Matthew 11:28-30

What is yours?

Here is a few things of what I am wanting out of a relationship. I
believe that God should ALWAYS come first in our lives. I am really
not very good at that. I tend to make people first in my life. So, one
thing I want in a guy is someone who will encourage me to keep God
first, and not try to take His place. I want someone who grows in
their relationship with God, as I am too. I want someone to walk along
side of, two are better than one. Its okay if you have made mistakes,
I have made MANY. Really, too many to count. I want to be able to be
who I am, and you be who you are, even if who we are isn't perfect. I
want someone who will hold my hand and just be close to me.

"Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag
and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its
own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,
does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;
bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all
things.
Love never fails"

So, if I sound like someone you might want to pursue, then send me an
email and take it from there. MY ONLY REQUIREMENT IS THAT YOU ARE A
CHRISTIAN, YOU CAN EVEN BE A NEW CHRISTIAN, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE ONE.
Love In Christ,



I Got Your Christian Right Here!

Colin Heintze to pers-933287173
show details 1:26 PM (1 minute ago)
Reply


Good afternoon, young lady! I recently stumbled across your post and
would like to inform you that there are good CHRISTIAN men out there!
I was saved in prison, where I was doing six years for a series of
armed robberies culminating in the kidnapping and attempted murder of
a shopkeeper! Little did I know at the time of my arrest that my
incarceration would be the best thing that ever happened to me! It
gave me plenty of time to think about the wickedness of my actions,
and lead me to the LORD! I felt really bad about myself and needed the
forgiveness the judge, jury, district attorney, family members of the
victim, and employees of Del Taco would not provide! Now, I feel
great about myself, knowing that I'll be forgiven no matter how
monstrous my crimes! Plus, becoming active in the prison religious
community scored me a lot of points with the parole board, something
that's really useful when you've sworn you'd track down and kill the
ex-wife who gave your whereabouts to the police! It also gave me day
room privileges! This last part was really important, because it gave
me a place to hide from the other inmates! They were raping me!
Anyways, here's some of my favorite verses!

Ezekiel 23:19-20

"Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her
youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. She
lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their
seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions."

2 Kings 2:23-24

"Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the
road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him,
"Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!" So he turned around and
looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the
LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two
of the youths."

Isaiah 13:16

"Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes;
their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished."

So, as you can see, I've found CHRIST and he is with me every minute of every day, which would technically make anything you and I do a threesome.

No comments: