Thursday, November 20, 2008

Holy Christ, a Shitload of Responses From the Last Post

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 3:20 PM, shawn XXXXX wrote:
> ** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
> ** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
> ** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
> ** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html

Well meet the GilaMonster he stands 10 1/4 inches when touched 4 inches round he spits if sucked well and can touch places only 1 can dream of peace

> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Colin Heintze to Shawn XXXXX

I can think of one place the GilaMonster has touched... my heart. You may be that sensitive poet I've been looking for all this time.

- Show quoted text -
On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Mike XXXXXX wrote:
> Hello,

Did you know that predators sometimes become pray!? I am a male in heat looking to mate soon... for frequent and long extended periods of time! Your presence has caught my attention and ignited my arousal! Let's mate now before more time goes by!! I have the means to transport myself, delicious head and looking for a mate that is ready to be taken over completely! To let her body respond to the most basic instincts in a mating ritual.

Interested? I am....

Mike

Colin Heintze to Mike

Interested in the mating ritual, eh? Let me tell you what you are in for.
First, you will approach me, bobbing rhythmically and displaying your colored undercarriage to show your intentions. If I find your mating display unsatisfactory, I shall kill you. Next, you will deposit packets of pheromones for my powerful sensory organs to examine, determining your overall fitness. If I find you are an inferior male specimen, I shall kill you. The ritual thus completed, you will mount me and stimulate my egg-sac with your hind legs. During this time, I will begin devouring your head which, luckily due to your primitive autonomic nervous system, will not hinder your mating. As you die, you will deposit a sperm packet on the underside of my abdomen which I will take into my swollen egg sacs. The next several hours I will spend leisurely consuming your pathetic corpse. Your evolutionary purpose met, you now serve no more function than to be nourishment for your mate who will help carry on the species. Tool.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 4:31 PM, Mike XXXXXX wrote:

Yes, I am interested in the mating ritual being well aware of the sequence of events and the final outcome. Nonetheless, my primitive instinct is seeking for you, my mate. To fulfill your needs and thus meeting that evolutionary purpose. You will find me a fit male for your nourish on. My ritual impecable. My glands filled with sperm are awaiting the proximity of your swollen egg-sacs. I have released pheromone, looking for you. Can you find me!? Swallow me!! I am yours!! I am strong and a perfect candidate! I need to release myself in you!! I am yours!

Colin Heintze to Mike

Glands! Glands! Males of my species do not store their seed in Glands! Are you actually a human trying to pull one over on me? I think misrepresenting yourself on the internet just to toy with other people's emotions is really low-class and childish. Grow up, asshole!


- Show quoted text -
On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Ken XXXXX wrote:
I am 50, decent looking, in shape, and have a farmer's tan, LOL. Use your
imagination, and think of yourself simmering, being brought to a boil, only
to be turned back down to simmer awhile longer, before being allowed to boil over. If that peaks your interest, then we just might have so good old fashioned fun, but be ready, I am passionate, love to tease, play, and explore. So what do you say, let's get uninhibited together. By the way, my name is Ken, pleasure to meet you, and I did attach a pic.

Colin Heintze to Ken:

I already lack any and all inhibitions. My simple nervous system will only allow for a basic stimulus-response pattern that determines my behavior and reactions to external stimuli. I am incapable of shame, regret, remorse, love, affection, or pleasure, being driven utterly by pitiless, mechanical instinct. I mean c'mon, I'm a fucking bug!

flagged & removed: 927358126 (women seeking men) Need to Mate Before I Die!

No comments: