Friday, November 7, 2008

Girl, You My Every Fantasy

Hello ladies. I know you're out there, thinking about me, and I wanted you to know I've been thinking about you. How you livin'? You lost that zero, and want to finally get with the hero?
This is what will happen, should you choose to give into the fireyou have burning for me. I will take you to the finest of finest Italian bistros, serving only the finest foods from wherever Italian food is from. I will order you the stuffed chicken masala, or maybe the unlimited soup and salad. I will ask for extra bread at the end even though we're full, because girl, this is a man who knows how to manage his money. Then I will take you on a moonlight walk through the most sensual and romantic places in East Denver. We will go back to my place where I will feed you only the most gourmet chocolates from Hershey, Pennsylvania, and rub yo feet with the most rare and
fragrant oils imported from Pier 1. While I do this I will whisper in your ear how much you mean to me, and how much them shoes you wearing make we want to freak you. After that, I will put on R. Kelly's smoothest grooves, who will explain to you in song what I feel for you in my heart. I will lift you off your feet and carry you to my bed, and you'll see in my eyes that my passion for you is like the passion of an animal, like some kind of really big dog or something. Or like one of them weird cat-things they gots in Africa. Four minutes of the best sexin' you ever had later, I will profess my love for you, and unwind from this marathon freaking with a couple minty drags
from my fine imported Kool cigarettes. Then you will probably have to go to the bathroom to clean up, because I don't use rubbers - you see, I need to be as close to you as I can, girl, and
besides those things are for pussies. Mmmmm. yeah.

No comments: