Friday, November 7, 2008

Looking For my Down-to-Earth Goddess

Black, white, or yellow,
Let's all get together
Through the stormy weather
Because before there can a rainbow
There's a storm

That's a line from my band's (the Bouncing Bear Mountain Experience) new record. I wrote that song, and I think it says a lot about me. I'm looking for a earthy goddess who can really dig a smooth, crunchy groove. Looks and age are not important - it's what's on the inside that counts, and on the inside everyone can be a funky Buddha - it's just a matter of deprogramming our gender/race/creed hate brainwashing and realizing we're all part of the same big cosmic orchestra! I live in the mountains with other members of the band (about forty in all), so you would have to bring your own transportation. We raise our own goats, corn, and vegetables
up there, so don't worry, food won't be an issue - besides, Bear and Feather are two great vegan chefs. Hope to hear from you soon!

I had one woman respond to this. Every day. Twice a day. For three weeks. She even started sending responses from different email accounts to try and throw off my spam filter. I wish I had saved them, but seeing them in my inbox overwhelmed me with a sense of horror, so I deleted them. Right now she has undoubtedly moved on to stalking the members of Widespread Panic, much to my gmail account's relief.

No comments: