Thursday, November 20, 2008

Need to Mate Before I Die! (Denver)
Reply to: pers-927358126@craigslist.org [?]Date: 2008-11-20, 2:35PM MST

Hail, ferocious males! I am a female in desperate need for a mate. I am approximately six feet tall and seven feet long. Looks-wise, I have modified forelimbs for grasping and holding prey, full, pouty palps, a long, slender thorax, and large, firm egg sacs. I require a male flush with reproductive jelly in the immediate future. Time is short - in the next three days I will die, leaving my carcass as our spawn's first meal after their emergence from the incubation chamber located in my lower abdomen. My hobbies include cleaning my mandibles and perching motionlessly on a branch awaiting any careless animal to pass within range of my mighty graspers. Any males who want to hook up should have excellent interpersonnal skills, his own transportation, and a delicious head. Holla!

Location: Denver
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 927358126

No comments: