Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Anyone Out There Want to Help Guard the Border with Me? - 42 (Denver)

Reply to: pers-916756126@craigslist.org [?]Date: 2008-

11-12, 5:39PM MST

Hi, my name is Bill and I am a minuteman looking for my minutewoman. I spend on average two weekends out of every month guarding the Mexican border with my fellow patriots, trying to stem the flood of illegals who bring drugs, diseases, and gangs into our country, not to mention the economic impact they have and our once proud American Industry. I'm not a racist or anything, but I just think the wetbacks should stay in their own country. Just because their country is dirty and poor doesn't give them the right to make ours the same way.
Anyways, it gets pretty lonely out there in the New Mexico desert. Mostly I just lay on my stomach with a pair of binoculars in a camouflaged tent waiting for some wetback to try and make the crossing, ready to alert the border patrol on my two-way radio. I also carry a 30-30, just in case it's a dope-runner, so I can give him some justice, American-style. So far, I haven't caught anyone, so I must be due any time now! Oh, and I should mention I do a lot of volunteer work for one of our greatest American patriots, Congressman Tom Tancredo, so an interest in politics would be a bonus! So, if you're interested in lots of camping out, political discourse, and protecting America from parasitic Mexican nationals seeking to destroy our way of life, then drop me a line!

Location: Denver

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsPostingID: 916756126

No comments: