Friday, November 7, 2008

Seeking a Woman of the Same Faith (Denver, R'lyeh )
Reply to: pers-897287913@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-28, 4:12PM MDT


Hello, and a marvelous afternoon to you. I am looking for a woman who shares my religious beliefs. I am a former associate professor of folklore from Miskatonic University in Arkham, RI who has had to relocate for business reasons. Being so far removed from the sea, where the children of the Great Dreamer hold their spiraling, dervish revels, I am finding it difficult to remain involved with my faith. I need a woman of the same beliefs, well-versed in the mouldy pages of the Encyclopedium Infernum and the blasphemous, forbidden works of Abdul Alhazred to perform with me the rites and ecstasies of our ancient antediluviun ceremonies. If you have to ask, then you're not right for me, and may the star-spawned, creeping horrors of R'lyeh grasp you in their pulpy, squamous feelers and drag you howling into abysses of eldritch grotesqueries beyond the ken of man!




* Location: Denver, R'lyeh
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
commercial interests

No comments: